Journaling is a beautiful self-reflection practice and an unwavering act of commitment to personal growth, deepening your connection with your heart's purpose.
The first step on this path is self-reflection—a deep and honest exploration of who you are at our core. What are your values, passions, and aspirations? How do you envision our ideal future, and what actions can you take today to align yourself with that vision? By diving into the depths of your being, you can gain clarity and insight, shedding light on the path that leads to your future self.
Here are 15 reflective journaling prompts to connect with your future self and get clear on the life you truly desire.
- Describe your most empowered confident self.
- How does your most empowered self feel? Are they happy, fulfilled, energised, etc? Or are they calm, peaceful and content, etc?
- How does your most empowered self think and behave? Are they more active and engaged in life?
- What are the qualities you love about yourself the most?
- What do you value most in life?
- What type of relationships and connections do you attract?
- What kind of mindset do you have?
- What does your daily life look like? When do you wake up? Where are you? Be specific right to the last detail.
- How do you feel about your current daily routine?
- What are some small things that bring you joy or add value to your life?
- What new hobbies or activities will you engage in?
- What new skills or knowledge would you like to learn?
- What adventures will you embark on?
- How will you positively influence others and lead from your heart?
- What is one action you can take today to step into an empowered and confident state?
Karly Arber is a holistic health expert, business coach and the Founder of Lenny London. Head to her Instagram to book a one-on-one session, attend one of her women's community gatherings or masterclasses. Follow her on Instagram.
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice and consultation.