Head of Marketing and Brand Building
(Part time role)
Who We Are
Lenny London is a luxury sustainable activewear brand, founded by holistic health coach, Karly Arber. We are on a mission to inspire women to move their bodies, live mindfully and be the best version of themselves; merging movement, style and wellness.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Brand Builder to own the planning, implementing, managing and monitoring of Lenny London’s marketing and social media strategy in order to inspire our community with fun and inspiring content, grow and engage our following, announce and amplify key marketing moments, and expand our brand awareness.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and implement marketing and social media strategy for Lenny London across all channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook).
- Create actionable plans to grow engagement and followers on primary channels; and manage the brand building process.
- Support marketing initiatives by developing plans for key moments including brand campaigns, product launches, events and collaborations.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of all digital marketing; including fb sponsored ads and email marketing.
- Stay on top of trends and drive innovation, influencing the brand and business strategies.
- Manage weekly recap process tracking growth and engagement goals as we iterate on creative content that works.
- Support with in-person events (venue, collaborations, community outreach).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing and social media strategy, in-house with a brand.
- Innovative and forward thinking, with an incredible eye for detail and a creative, aesthetic sensibility
- Deep knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook (including sponsored ads)
- In the know - constantly following social media trends and jumping on them early
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Understanding of the Lenny London voice, brand and our competitive landscape
- Strong writing and editing skills (you must be able to independently write thoughtful, engaging captions, emails and other types of content)
- Experience with small start-up businesses and a keen interest in sustainable fashion.
- Content creation experience is a bonus!
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.